Bachelor degree in
Business Management (BBA)
Bachelor in Business Management (BBA)
Business management is the foundation of every successful venture. Managing a business is different from setting up a business and these two can not exist separately.
Study areas include:
- Business management
- Business concept
- Innovation and IT inclusion
- Use real-world case problems.
- Term paper for each course
- Study evaluation
- Six sessions course (a session is six months study, evaluation and term paper)
This course has six sessions which will last for three years. Since it’s self-paced, fast learners over the years have completed these courses in two years.
Our grading system combines your test, term paper, quizzes and real-life experiments and you must have 45% points to pass the course.
- Teaching includes lectures which comes in text and images and video lectures
- The modules are well crafted materials from our faculties and guest faculties, research work and text books
- Contribute and interact in groups through the use of smart technology
- Your term paper plays a significant rule in graduating this course
- Learnforth ideology is to grade your excellence, resilient and study habits and these makes up 10% points.
- Evaluation through online quizzes and general exams using
- Forum contribution, real life assessment work plus group assignment
Fees and Tuition
The following is compulsory for both scholarship students and self-funded students:
- $45USD – Exams fee
- $200USD – Certification
- $35USD – Official email email@example.com (Not compulsory)
The course aims are:
1. To understand the several administrative methods in business management.
2. To obtain a thorough understanding of the value of business innovation and sustainability.
4. To properly manage human resource, production, marketing and promotion departments of any business.
Now is the best time
100% Scholarship program for European and African students with 60% discount for IT Management prospectus students