Study areas include:
- Business administration
- Business innovation
- Corporate law
- IT Management
- Digital promotion
- Use real-world case problems.
- Term paper for each course
- Study evaluation
- Two sessions course (a session is six months study, evaluation and term paper)
This course has two sessions which will last for one year. Since it’s self-paced, fast learners over the years have completed these six months that’s one session.
Our grading system combines your test, term paper, quizzes and real-life experiments and you must have 45% points to pass the course.
- Teaching includes lectures which comes in text and images and video lectures
- The modules are well crafted materials from our faculties and guest faculties, research work and text books
- Contribute and interact in groups through the use of smart technology
- Your term paper plays a significant rule in graduating this course
- Learnforth ideology is to grade your excellence, resilient and study habits and these makes up 10% points.
- Evaluation through online quizzes and general exams using
- Forum contribution, real life assessment work plus group assignment
The following is compulsory for both scholarship students and self-funded students:
- $45USD – Exams fee
- $200USD – Certification
- $35USD – Official email email@example.com (Not compulsory)