Study areas include:
- Counseling and Guidance
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Educational Administration and Supervision.
- Educational Evaluation and Research.
- School Management
- Use real-world case problems.
- Term paper for each course
- Study evaluation
Since it’s self-paced, fast learners over the years have completed these six months.
Our grading system combines your test, term paper, quizzes and real-life experiments and you must have 75% points to pass the course.
- Teaching includes lectures which comes in text and images and video lectures
- The modules are well crafted materials from our faculties and guest faculties, research work and text books
- Contribute and interact in groups through the use of smart technology
- Your term paper plays a significant rule in graduating this course
- Learnforth ideology is to grade your excellence, resilient and study habits and these makes up 10% points.
- Evaluation through online quizzes and general exams using
- Forum contribution, real life assessment work plus group assignment
The following is compulsory for both scholarship students and self-funded students:
- $400USD – Award fee
- $150USD – Accreditation fee
- $35USD – Official email firstname.lastname@example.org (Not compulsory)